4. August 2010

die neue "Kati"


KTM 990 Supermoto T (SMT)

Sie fährt so klasse, es macht noch mehr Spaß, das hätte ich nicht gedacht.

Ich bin schon etwas stolz, dass ich das kann genießen kann.




"Grant me, o Lord, a steady hand and watchful eye. That no one shall be hurt as I pass by.You gave life, I pray not act of mine may take away or mar that gift of thine. Shelter those, dear Lord, who bear my company, from the evils of fire and all calamity. Teach me, to use my bike for others need; Nor miss through love of undue speed. The beauty of the world; that thus I may with joy and courtesy go on my way.
St Mary, Queen of Universe and Queen of the Holy Souls, St. Christopher, holy patron of travellers, protect me and lead me safely to my destiny."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen